Welcome to Tropofy. We are a Platform as a Service company and provide services made available at our website tropofy.com, subdomains and related sites which enable the creation of web applications using the Tropofy Python framework. If you have questions about how to use our services or the great things you can do with Tropofy, see our FAQ first.
- Privacy policies and data collection and use policies should be human readable, comprehensive, and easy to locate;
- Only the minimum amount of information reasonably necessary to provide you with services should be collected and maintained
- Information you provide through our Websites, or that we gather as a result of your use of our Websites, should not be used for marketing or advertising purposes, nor should it be provided voluntarily (without your permission) to anyone else unless required
- Unless restricted or prohibited by law, and provided your email address has been collected and retained, you should be notified when circumstances require Tropofy to provide a third party with your personal information.
Personal Information Tropofy CollectsWe may collect personal information at several places on the Websites, including without limitation, when you sign up to use the Tropofy Services
Personal Information Tropofy does not CollectFor the avoidance of doubt Tropofy does not collect, store or process any credit card information whatsoever
What Tropofy does with Personal Information
Access to the Tropofy Service. We use the personal information you provide to us to enable you to access the Tropofy Service
Emails and Newsletters. We use the personal information you provide to us to send you information about the Tropofy Service
Disclosures of Personal Information
In general, it is not Tropofy's practice to disclose personal information to third parties. We may share personal information in two instances:
- Tropofy may share personal information with our contractors and service providers in order to maintain, enhance, or add to the functionality of the Websites.
If Tropofy is required to provide a third party with your personal information (whether by court order or otherwise), then provided we have collected and retained an email address for you, Tropofy will use reasonable means to notify you promptly of that event, unless prohibited by law or Tropofy is otherwise advised not to notify you on the advice of legal counsel.
Security of Personal Information Collected via the Websites
Tropofy has implemented reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of personal information that Tropofy stores and controls. However, no website can fully eliminate security risks. Third parties may circumvent our security mayeasures to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We will post a reasonably prominent notice to the Websites if any such security breach occurs.
Data Usage Policy: Non Personal Browsing and Site Usage Information
Our Data Usage Policy covers how we maintain and use information about you that is collected by our Websites and server logs, including when you log into the Website.
Non Personal Browsing Information We Collect. When you use the Websites, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically (through, for example, the use of your "IP address") about your activities while visiting the Websites and information about the browser you are using. We use this information for internal purposes only, such as to help understand how the Websites are being used, to improve our Websites and the features we provide, and for systems administration purposes. Tropofy may use a third party analytics provider to help us collect and analyze non personal browsing information through operation of our Websites for those same purposes.
Reorganization or Spin-Offs
Last Updated 3 August, 2013.